Friday, February 2, 2007

The Plague continues in our household...



As you may have read in my previous entry both boys have been unwell with a nasty virus. And so the saga continues... Two grumpy boys with nasty coughs and runny noses do not make great companions!!! Luckily Kev has been on hand to give me a break. At the moment Harry wants only Mummy and certainly doesn't want Mitchell to share in any cuddles. To make things worse now I have the same virus (I think) and so am feeling tired and lethargic. What a happy household - I am sure Kev can't wait to get back to work on Monday. Even with all this going on I still managed to get some scrapping done of our recent trip to Canberra. This is my first attempt at doing a mosaic with a photos...I am really pleased with how it turned out. And the other layout is snap shots at Cockington Green - a village of miniature houses and people on the outskirts of Canberra. Well time to be brave and check in on Kev and the boys...

Hope everyone has a lovely week,

Hugs,

Lisa

No comments: