Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I HATE spam!





I really do hate spam! And not that processed muck in the can (although I don't like that either), but those incessant messages you get in your inbox offering to increase your sex drive, enhance your manhood or help you win millions.

My latest introduction to spam has been on this blog. So now in an effort to limit the spam I encounter on a daily basis I have changed my blog setting so that I can moderate the comments before they appear. All that means is that if you post a comment it won't appear until I have a chance to read it... Hope that makes sense.

Sending lots of love to our family and friends,
Hugs,
Lisa

PS - Here's a thought. Maybe the guy who invented spam DID have a very small manhood and that's why there has been a proliferation of those kind of messages. (hehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite possibly that is the case Lisa!
I've had to do the same on my blog, as have a couple other people I know.
Seems to be the easiest way around it though.

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Its a pain isn't it?
But anything for an easier life I say :-)

Hugs,
Lisa