Monday, November 3, 2008

My latest layout...




I just wanted to share my latest layout. I love this photo - it was taken at Port Vincent as Kev walked Mitch, Harry and Jay back to the holiday house. I entered it in the Camelot Forum October challenge and won a $20 voucher to spend at the store!

Life is very relaxed at the moment. Both boys are enjoying kindy and Harry seems to be settling in (which is a relief). The garden is looking lovely. And the house is (relatively) tidy. It doesn't take much to keep me happy (grin).

Hope you are having a good week too,
Hugs,
Lisa

8 comments:

Jodi Devine said...

It has been toooolong! We need to catch up! Jodi xx

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

I know Jodi! I have had you on my mind a lot recently. Maybe we can chat in the Austprem forum or are you on MSN?

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Some how i found you looking for things on our sons conditions esophageal atresia and others and i just wanted to say great blog i wish you the best our son was a preemie as well.

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Thank you Kayla :-)
Hugs,
Lisa

Rhonda said...

I love shots from the back...those are my favorite! precious.

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Thanks Rhonda :-)
Hugs,
Lisa

Jodi Devine said...

Hey Lisa. No, I can't get into the Austprem forum anymore so will need to lookat another way of chatting to you. I am just about to read all your updates as I have been slack (have become addicted to facebook actually). Are you on facebook? Will write you soon. I have reports to supervise over the next couple of weeks so will probably catch up with you after that. Jodi xxxxx

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Can't wait to chat Jodi :-)
And no I am not on facebook - otherwise I would NEVER get off the computer (grin).
But I am on MSN chat.
Hugs,
Lisa