Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heading into hospital...

pregnancy cartoon


Well after a long (thankfully) and eventful (not so thankfully) pregnancy I am heading into hospital today for two days of work up including steroid shots before our little man is delivered on Wednesday at 37 weeks. This pregnancy has been SO different and I am hopeful that our little man will only have a short hospital stay, although I realise that he will be in special care for a few days until his sugar levels stabilise (due to my gestational diabetes). I have been so grateful for the support I have received from friends and family, even though as my Dad says "this is the longest pregnancy in history!". I can't wait to share some photos of our precious surprise bundle with you all.

Hugs,
Lisa

4 comments:

mummyof6monsters said...

I havent been around for too long!! Hope it all goes great! cant wait to see pictures:)

Sarah said...

Thinking of you! Best wishes and congrats on 37 long weeks:)

JoanneK said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Best wishes sent to you from this side of the world! I'll be thinking of you!!! Can't wait to see some baby pics!!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck for today Lisa, I hope all goes to plan for you and the newest member of your family :)
xoxoxox your scrapping buddy
*linda