Monday, October 5, 2009

Home with our sweet baby boy...

Today I finally came home with our sweet baby boy - it was so wonderful to just walk out of the hospital with him in our arms. He has settled straight into his routine of feeding, cuddling and sleeping - fingers crossed he manages to sleep well overnight! Last night he insisted on feeding every hour for 5 hours - so today I am really tired.

Just happy to be at home with my boys. Mitch kept running up and giving me cuddles. He told me at least 10 times this afternoon that he missed me and Harry just seemed to want to hold onto me for a lot of the evening. It is a huge adjustment for both boys, but I am hoping that with the extra time Kev has on leave we will be able to establish a routine which works for us all...

Well time for another feed - love to all,
Lisa xx

No comments: