Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Scrapping up a storm...





Thought I would share some of my latest layouts. I was lucky enough to get the July scrap pack from Shelley at Scrapbooking 4 Less . It has been lots of fun looking through some of my old photos of the boys and creating my layouts...
Other than that life is great in the Reid household. The boys are happy and enjoying life - although battling more than their fair share of coughs and sniffles. Kev is enjoying work and getting an occasional strategy game. And I am still scrapping and loving being a stay at home mum. All of this contentment is in sharp contrast to this time last year when my dear Mum died. The past year has flown by, but I miss her more and more each day. Even now I think "I should ring Mum" and then the reality hits me. One thing that provides me with a great deal of comfort is the happy memories of the times we spent together. I just hope I can provide my boys with the same kind of precious memories...
Sending lots of love to my family and friends,
Hugs,
Lisa






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure, knowing the very caring and thoughtful person that you are, that your boys will have the best memories in the world of their loving mother. Gorgeous layouts Lisa :)

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Thank you Lisa :-)