Friday, June 27, 2008

A quick update...




I just realised I need to update a few things...

Firstly I was lucky enough to be chosen to be in the final for the Scraptacular 2008 for Scrapbooking 4 Less - Toni's beautiful layouts saw her declared the winner. Congrats Toni and all the other entrants. It was a lot of fun!

Also my cousin and his wife have had a beautiful little boy - congratulations S&S on the birth of your beautiful boy. He is gorgeous.

Finally unfortunately our meeting with the team for the boys therapists, paediatrician and kindy was cancelled today. I had myself all prepared for today, but it wasn't to be. Makes me realise how in all my years in hospital I truly didn't understand how much the health system seems to give families the run around. But no use in complaining (any more than I have) and we just have to wait for another appointment... hopefully before the boys leave Uni (grin).

Oh and this is a layout of the boys visit to the Big Rocking Horse with a little friend of theirs :-)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: