Saturday, December 2, 2006

Having fun with my new CRICUT


Well guess who has the best hubby in the world? ME that's who! I was worried about spending money on buying this whizz-bang cutting machine and he said "just buy it" - so I did! And it is SO MUCH FUN! I have already used it to make a calendar cover...but that's going to be a Xmas present so I won't show it just yet.
(Anyone who is interested in this fab machine should contact Shelley who owns Scrapbooking4Less)

Apart from that...we had a lovely day with friends at a BBQ yesterday, then we all decided to go for a walk. Mitchell decided to do a runner and one of our friends Lois grabbed him, but as she was rejoining the group she tripped and fell, hitting Moira. And now Moira has a broken leg in 2 places and has a summer of plaster to look forward to! Mitchell of course was completely oblivious and ran off to join his brother. Too much excitement for one day. I don't know how Kay & Kym are going to top this for their next BBQ!!!

And tomorrow we get to experience first hand WIGGLESMANIA!!! I don't know who is more excited the adults or the kids.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: