Monday, December 25, 2006

I love scrapping




Just had to share some of my latest pages - they are of Harry's first birthday. They are bright and colourful - because it was such a happy celebration. Harry's hair was still growing back after his craniofacial surgery, but he relished the birthday cakes, the presents and most of all the wrapping paper. We share TWO parties with family and friends - with Pat coming from Sydney for one party and Kev's parents coming for the other party. The boys were spoilt and we loved every minute of it! It is hard to believe that it is 16 months since these photos were taken. Time has certainly flown by...
That is what I love about scrapbooking it brings back precious memories and allows glimpses into the past. It has also allowed me to have some precious time just for me. Fortunately I have a very understanding husband who lets me indulge my passion. And I encourage him with his strategy games. Hopefully we pass on our passion to our beautiful boys - who knows I may even convince them to scrapbook...
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: