Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More from me...



Just wanting to send my love to all of our friends who are facing the threat of fires at the moment. Fortunately here in SA the fires have been small and relatively well contained. But the poor folks in Tasmania are facing such a difficult time (the photo on the left shows the smoke around Tasmania). My heart goes out to those people who have lost their homes and their possessions. I know that if we had to leave our house in a hurry I would grab the boys keepsake boxes and my albums - oh and I might take the boys, the dogs and Kev (but not necessarily in that order). Our family is preparing for our first Xmas without our beautiful Mum. I am missing her more and more each day. It doesn't seem fair that she isn't here to see Liam enjoy his first Xmas or the boys open their presents. Liam is such a cutie and is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. He seemed quite enchanted with his big cousin Mitchell and they even held hands for a while (see below). But he may take a while to warm to Harrison after he threw a book at Liam which hit him in the face. Luckily no permanent damage was done except to Harry's pride at being sent to the naughty step! And Liam wasn't thrilled about this turn of events either!Hoping everyone is keeping safe and is enjoying the lead up to Xmas.
Hugs,
Lisa




No comments: