Monday, May 28, 2007

Such a special bond...

I just had to share my latest layout...
Yes! It is the photo from my previous blog entry. I must admit it is one of my favourite photos and I have made sure both boys have a copy in their own albums. My labour of love at the moment is creating albums for Mitch & Harry. They obviously share a lot of the same photos, but they are different. I made the mistake of getting carried away and getting all of Harry's photos up to date and then realised (belatedly) that of course I would have to repeat the entire process again for Mitchell. Kev did suggest I could just write in Mitch's album "see Harry's album", but I don't think that would go down too well in the years to come. I hope that when the boys are older they will be able to look at their albums and get a true sense of their childhoods and the special people that helped shaped their lives.

Hugs,
Lisa

2 comments:

Leanne said...

it;s a beautiful layout...the colours are gorgeous and I so love that photo, your little guys are adorable..

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Thanks Leanne - I was really happy with how it turned out.
Hugs,
Lisa